Background-image

Monday, June 30, 2008

A Belated Tribute to a New Daddy.

Yes, I know Father's Day was a while ago. But life in the newborn vortex is just as crazy as ever. Besides, I've included a cute cute video I just recorded on Saturday, so it all works out! Here is just a little proof that a great new daddy has been born!

Jon likes to take Walter out on walks in the baby sling. It's especially helpful when I need a break and some more sleep! Here is a great early picture of Walter in the sling, but he still carries him around that way even though he is now a hefty 12 pounds!

Here is a great, funny picture of a very happy baby on his daddy's belly! I love this one!


Jon has been really working hard to get our new little family's affairs in order and get us more prepared for possible hard times. Because of him, we have no more credit card debt and we own both our cars outright. We also now have more than a one year supply of food. All this in just one year of marriage! Let me tell you, it feels good to know we have it!

And as promised earlier in this post, here is a fun video that I took at the Salt Lake City Arts Festival on Saturday. Jon was performing a little maneuver on Walter that is called "the milkshake". It's just a really great way to get burps out. But we were at an outdoor concert and the milkshake became a sort of rock out/shimmy! So I got video; the beginning is mostly Walter, but there's a great bit with Jon also at the end of the video. Enjoy!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

4 comments:

Janae said...

Wow I am loving that milkshake, too funny! Walter is getting so big and all grown up. He is really cute. It looks like you are adjusting to life pretty good. I always wanted to let you know that we (Travis) would really like Jon to keep his eye open for a job opportunity at Jon's work. So if you could pass it that info along it would be great

Anonymous said...

That video is too cute, as are the other pics. You two make a great team. Walter is lucky to have the both of you for parents! ~Momma

Unknown said...

That was a MOST enjoyable video! I loved it. Cute little guy is growing, growing, growing!

Ashley said...

Your baby is adorable. Why have I not seen him in real life again and when can I?