Background-image

Monday, August 11, 2008

So Big!!!

A week ago our little Booboo turned 3 months old! I can't decide if the time has gone by really fast or really slow. Kind of both, if you know what I mean. We spent the day at my mom's which was a present for me, really. She watched him while I took a nap and then a bath in her great big tub. It was great. Then later, just after he woke up from a nap, he was being all cute so mom took some pictures, and here they are! He's getting really really big and finally has some good chubbiness to him, although I'm not sure you can see it in these pictures. You'll just have to believe me!



p.s. sorry about all the red!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,
Walter is adorable. I have been reading your blog for a while. Hope you are enjoying being a mom!

Love you,
Liesa

Travis said...

awh he is super cute and getting so grown up!

Unknown said...

An exceptionally cute baby. Seriously. Jansen's first year of life dragged for me. So if it's going real slow sometimes, don't feel too guilty!