Background-image

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Belated Christmas Pics!

The Dreaded Christmas Cold has prevented me from posting this for a while. But I'm feeling better (slowly) so I thought I'd just throw some cute pics on here and call it a blog post. When I'm feeling better I'll write more! This was Booboo's first Christmas, so it was pretty easy to go low-key, but as you can see in these pics, he had a blast!

The wrapping paper is the most fun.

Man. He looks more and more like his dad everyday!

I got him a sippy cup as a toy/I hope to get him drinking out of it soon. See how he's holding it? Yeah, he's not any closer to drinking out of it now, 2 weeks later! At this rate, it could be months!



Mama and baby. 'Nuff said.


Jon was fooling around with one of those pics from the photo shoot a while ago. It's not perfect but it's pretty cute/funny!
I hope you all had great holidays!!



6 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

Gotta love the rapping paper!

TravisandTaryn Barrett said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. We haven't seen you guys forever. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Hope all is well.

letfreedomreign said...

What cute pictures of your handsome boy! Wrapping paper is better than toys sometimes!

Jen said...

Starry Night is my absolute all-time favorite, and Booboo fits right in!

And wow, sippy cups aren't even on my radar yet! Which should probably concern me, since Aislynne hits 10 months in three days and aren't they supposed to be moving away from the bottle sometime around a year? Ugh, my memory is so rusty you'd think I've never done this parenting thing before, LOL!

Glad you had a merry low-key Christmas (those are my favorite kind,) and I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling blah.

J. Baxter said...

Cute kid! (And is that the Olympic National Rain Forrest I see?)

And one can never have too many comments. Not in my world anyway! Thanks for the visit:)

Rebecca said...

these pictures are so cute! I can't believe he is that old! How fun!