Background-image

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Announcing Henry David!!!

Tonight, at 7:30pm, my newest little boy will be four weeks old. And this is his first mention on the blog. I have good excuses as I always do, but for now, suffice it to say (or is it "sufficeth to say"? I've always wondered)....I had my baby!! and he's a cutie!! And I DID manage a VBAC without any drugs, in a birth center! But just by the skin of my teeth, ha ha, more details later. This post is for pictures and general rejoicing. I will quickly post more recent pictures in a new post, but let's pretend this post was done a month ago, when he was newly minted. These pictures are all from his first night on the "outside". Welcome, welcome little boy. And here's hoping you survive your older brother...

7 comments:

Kassie said...

Aww, he is beautiful and I am so happy you were able to have the birth experience you wanted! I look forward to hearing more!

Jen said...

Rejoicing abounds!!

Congratulations to you on all counts - new baby and birth experience alike. I can't wait to read the full story!

BTW, I ADORE his name. Of course it makes me think of Thoreau, whose works I love. Your boys' names make me smile.

Last but not least, it's "suffice it to say", "suffice to say" or "(it) suffices to say." I've always wondered, myself, so I googled it (hee hee.)

Mrs.Smith said...

Freshly minted - I love it!
And he's just perfect. What a gorgeous baby.

Mrs Nancy said...

He is so cute! Congrats!Thanks for sharing his cute pictures!

Unknown said...

General rejoicing happening here in Las Vegas! BTW, my word verification is mothesis. I think that means a long long paper you write about motherhood. You should do it.

Emily said...

I know I'm late in the game, but nevertheless- welcome baby Henry David! May your life be filled with quiet hours of watching ants by a cabin by the lake.

gurrbonzo said...

He is cute! Now, blog more.